Monday 31 January 2011

My before numbers

First though. I know the pictures aren't perfect. I opted to take them in the bathroom with the door closed and lights fully on to not cheat in any way. It is not very flattering lights, but the environment stays the same, not depending on outdoor light and other external factors. They are also taken with my iPhone, because I don't have any other camera. It will do. Now to the numbers.

As you can tell by the pictures I am not a big guy and not particularly muscular either. I did however max on the bench press at 100 KGs. Which I was happy with. That was my January goal. Reached it!

Height: 179.6 cm
Weight: 87 Kg
Body fat: 17.5 % (measured with calipers by physio using Jackson-Pollock alogrithm.)

Right Bi-cep: 32 cm (measured at middle of the muscle)
Left Bi-cep: 32 cm
Waist: 96 cm (measured at navel)
Hip: 103 cm (measured at the widest part)
Right Thigh: 58 cm (measured at middle of muscle)
Left Thigh: 57 cm
(R calf: 38.5 cm
L calf: 37.5 cm)

Next post I will try and pin down what this diets is all about and how I plan to do it.

Also. You might be able to spot some beard on one of the images. I haven't shaved since the new year and haven't cut my hair for a while and I wont until I have reached sub 10%. Kind of like a play-off beard similar to what the NHL players do. It also serves as a reminder that I'm not done and the faster I can finish the sooner I can stop looking like a cave man moron.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment