Monday 31 January 2011

Not looking any good - good way to start

The dreaded before pictures. Look like shit. My hope is there will be some muscles underneath all the fat. After all I have increased in my lifts quite a lot over the last 3 months.

Today is the start of the slow carb diet (SCD) and I will do it until I am sub 10% in body fat (no longer than 12 weeks though). I am currently at 17.5%. According to Tim Ferriss I should loose around 8 kgs in 30 days. I am going to do heavy training as well so hopefully that will bring me faster result. I am currently 87 kgs, but weight is not the most important measurement.

I will update with pics once a week. Will tell you more about the diet and my training regime in the coming posts. I will aslo give you my starting measurements along with a photo of me holding today's newspaper so all you paranoid haters can see that I am not cheating.Will try to give you specifics on every daily training and what I have eaten. Hopefully that will be enough for anyone who wants to follow along once I am done.

Going into this it will be very interesting to see if I can still lift as much as I did before I started the diet and see if I am going to walk around like tired zombie because of the lack of carbs and calories. I shouldn't, according to Tim. We'll see.

See you soon!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment