Wednesday 13 June 2012

Almost one and half years later

Sorry again for not keeping up with the blog. Truth to be told, I suffered my way through those 3 horrible months of no almost no food and then binge eating on the weekends. Not a super great concept. I never ended up looking ripped. My body fat was too high. Around 15 % after the three months. However, I did manage to loose around 8 kgs in three months.

Now I am down to 74 kg. When I started this blog I was 87 kg. So that is ok. Although most of the weight I have lost after is due to lack of time for food and working too much, and having a hard time putting time and money on food. A good way I have found out lately and I am currently trying is something we in Sweden call a matkasse. It is food in grocery bags delivered at your door step once a week. I have been doing it for about 2 months now, and I am really enjoying it. Hopefully it will keep me fit and healthy going forward. I am going to pick up training regurarly again so I will need the extra energy. To everyone who have tried this diet, I will say as I said before. Loosing weight is simple. Just keep track of your calorie intake and also keep track of how much calories you burn. Stay on the right, healthy side of that and you will start to loose weight, slowly and correctly. Theres is actually another grocery bag company in Sweden that specializes in just that. It's called GI-boxen and they deliver good, healthy food according to the GI method. Haven't tried it yet, but it seems to work for others.

I'll be back with more soon.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment