Wednesday 2 February 2011

End of Day 3 on the slow carb diet

So another day finished. It's been a good day and I have had a lot of energy and I have been eating plenty. Tim states that you can eat as much as you want if you follow the rules, in fact you are suppose to eat bigger portions to get enough calories and carbs and not get completely brain dead. So hopefully it will work. What do you think? Can that really be the case?

Had a good session at the gym tonight, but I have to confess that I didn't get up at 5:10 am this morning for morning cardio. I got to bed too late, and when I woke up at 5:10 I was simply too tired and opted to get some more sleep and not ruin the whole day. In hindsight, I think it definitely was the correct decision. It's not often you feel that way in hindsight.

Had a great green salad with mixed veggies, and fried some chicken breast fillets to go with it. Used a barbeque spice on the chicken and it was a hit. Damn, just realised I forgot to snap a picture. I have to get better and this. Sorry. It's early days and I haven't gotten into the habit yet.

Will try and tell you my training program in a few posts.

Till then. Take care!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment