Thursday 3 February 2011

Not a beautiful pic, but it's a tasty breakfast

Day 4 and everything is going according to plans. This was what was left of the chicken salad I had for dinner last night. It was actually more to start with, but I remembered to snap a picture half way through. I added a can of lentils. Picked up a siv at the supermarket and when you use it to drain the lentils and clean them properly with lots of water, they're actually quite alright.

Same lunch as always. Thai chicken basil without rice and added lentils. Hopefully the PAGG stack will work wonders. Have taken it twice now. I quickly realized that I must soon order again. It's a lot of pills everyday. PAGG plus multi mineral/vitamin and fish oil on top o that.

Also decided today to start with the ice therapy, but will dedicate a separate post for that later. Tonight I'm making omelette with a side lentils salad. Yummy! Will try to remember to take a photo so you can behold the beauty.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment