Tuesday 1 February 2011

Lunch on Day 2

Same lunch as yesterday, only this time with white beans. Don't know if white beans are completely ok in the diet. In 4hb it says "nothing white, besides cauliflower". But I hope white beans are ok. Posted question to Tim on his blog. Hopefully I will get an answer.

Dinner tonight will be almost the same as yesterday. Btw, the cauliflower and kidney mash was good. Tasted much less beans and more potato mash than I could imagine. So that was great. Eating the same thing but making mash without cauliflower tonight with white beans instead and make a nice little side sallad with avocado in it.

Just came from the gym and sitting in the car waiting for my fiancée to finish showering (girls take forever in the shower) and blogging. I have always weighed myself after training wearing only towel and flip-flops and today I had gained 1 kg - weighing 88 kgs now. Not worried though. Have been drinking like crazy.
If I can get some spare time tonight I will update you on what the diet exactly is about. Sorry. I know I am slow.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. looks way better than waht i had good luck i am also attempting the low carb diet a bit harder to follow after 2nd week so keep it up i will look at ur blog for inspiration so post pics as u lose weight plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! I will try and update pics every friday. Good luck for your two last weeks!

    ReplyDelete