Wednesday 2 February 2011

Questions and thoughts about the slow carb diet

So here it is - my beautiful face. What is that black thing you have on your face, you might ask. Well, it's not because I am afraid of showing my face online it's because I am hoping to surprise some people with my results. I, of course, haven't told them about the blog, but you never know. It is just another measure to try and keep it a surprise.

I have some questions about the diet and I hope someone could help me answer them.
Everything white is a no go. But you can have cauliflower. That's basically the only thin he mentions in the book. Can I have white kidney beans (cannellini)? And are the worse than red and/or pinto beans or lentils for that matter?

Dairy is another no no. But he talks about protein shakes and I assumed he meant whey protein. Which I have been taking for quite a while now. But whey is milk protein so these shakes actually contain milk. Eventhough it's not one of the ingredients it says that contains milk. Can't I have them then. They are a big part of my diet. I have roughly three each day. Also thought it would be good way to get the right amount of proteins early in the morning.

It's still early days and way to early to tell, but by Friday after the gym I should see some differences, or maybe not. New photos will be posted for you to admire ;)

Take care!

Edit: Forgot to tell you why I am looking like a cave man. I haven't shaved since the new year and wont until I have reached sub 10% body fat.

Another funny thing happened today. I have become such good friends with my local Thai restaurant close to work, that I just nod to order and today they let me out the back way, through the kitchen, because they know it's much closer back to work. That's sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment