Thursday 3 February 2011

PAGG stack arrived last night

Finally the PAGG arrived with fedex. They were here a day earlier but since no one was home at midday on a weekday they took the package with them and returned the next day. My flatmate was lucky enough at home to sign for it. I was a little bit worried that all of it wouldn't make trough customs, but everything arrived just fine. When I ordered the stack from bodybuilding.com they didn't let you buy the policosanol to Australia because of country restrictions, but I managed to trick the online system buy having more than one tab open in the browser and in that way I was able to get the policosanol in the order. Don't know why they won't ship it to Australia - it's not like it is illegal here or anything.

This what the letters in PAGG stands for:
P - policosanol. Once a day, before bedtime.
A - alpha lipoic acid (ala). 4 times per day.
G - garlic extract. 4 times a day.
G - green tea extract. 4 times a day.

This creates the following pill intake schedule:
AGG before breakfast directly when you get up.
AGG before lunch.
AGG before dinner.
PAGG before bedtime.

Hopefully this help speed up the process. I am in the good shape and I have cheated in anyway and kept to the diet 100% so far.

My thoughts this morning goes out to the flood victims in QLD who by some unfortunate irony have now also been hit by the tropical cyclone Yasi. Yasi is the strongest cyclone in Australian history with wind gusts up to 295 km/h. Fitness and extreme dieting seem quite futile and unimportant in contrast to what people o QLD has suffered in recent times.

I'm however not quitting in anyway, but wanted to send my regards. I hope all ends well.

See you soon,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment