Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feeling good at the end of Day 2

I know it's only Day 2, but I am feeling great. Since I followed Tim's every advice almost, I started on a Monday. Did two gym sessions on Monday, and just finished a cardio session at the gym tonight. Had left overs from yesterday. So pork roast with sauerkraut. Today I added a nice salad and tried a new mash made with only white beans (cannellini). It was much better than yesterday.

I fried 4 garlic cloves in olive oil and then added two cans of cannellini and started mashing it to pieces. I then added salt, pepper and white pepper. Really good. I had A LOT of food for dinner and I am feeling very full.

Going up at 5:10 am tomorrow for another cardio session at the gym. And then back again after work for a back and biceps session.

Will to another photo shoot again on Friday and then take photos every Friday. Forgot to take a picture of the food I had for dinner, but I am bringing it to work for breakfast so hopefully I will remember to snap a pic.

I feel like I want to end with a quote but it's bedtime and I don't know any good quotes from the top of my head. So take care and hopefully see you soon.

Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment