Friday 4 February 2011

One meal left to chEAT day

I have made it so far and everything is good. I didn't do the morning cardio this morning. The alarm rang at 5.10 am but I hadn't gotten enough sleep so slept another hour and then got up to work. It is 42 degrees celcius in some parts of Sydney and I have no fan or no air-condition. My fiancee doesn't want to use the fan because it has got dust on it and she is afraid it will spread around in the room. I have told her that the fan is more like a vacuum cleaner when it comes to dust - it collects it, it doesn't blow it around. Anyway, a woman's word is law so no fan.


We tried ice treatment last night and I couldn't feel any difference, but my fiancee claims to have felt much hungrier in the morning, or at least that was a theory of hers. We will keep doing it and hope for the best. Anybody know where exactly to put it? Or does that not matter.


We have a whole eating day planned tomorrow. We are just going to eat all day. I will try to get some grapefruit juice after the meals and do some air square to minimize fat gains. See how it will go. I'm really looking forward to putting myself into a food coma.

Will try to review the pills I ordered in a post soon. I can say that some of them are so big I don't understand who can swallow them whole. I usually don't have a problem with pills.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment